Senior Social Media Executive/ Manager
We’re looking for a talented Senior Social Media Executive/Manager to join our Creative Content team at our Glasgow HQ.
You’ll work in a team of experts in social media, content creation, animation, design, web content and community management to deliver social media day-to-day management, reporting and strategy.
You’ll be working with a number of clients in sectors including finance, fitness, drinks and beauty, so it’s a varied role with lots of room to grow.
You will be ultimately responsible for the implementation of creative content across multiple social media channels, delivering social listening and working with our client services team in a client facing role.
As an employer Dog are focused on ensuring digital communication is transparent, honest and works towards our client’s ROI at all times. We pride ourselves in an inclusive working environment; a place to hone your talent and really get involved in our output from day one.
We’d love you to have some experience in a similar role; but ultimately we need you to be used to a fast paced schedule, have impeccable writing skills, a huge interest in the world of great content and be able to decipher the numbers into client reporting which is insightful.
Supported by the wider Creative Content team, and the agency, you’ll work directly with a Senior Manager and multiple Executives to:
- Implement channel strategy for several clients varied client sector
- Create great content ideas and outputs
- Work with the team to create ideas in line with the client’s requirements
- Plan and create content including liaison across the wider digital team to deliver all content requirements
- Deliver social listening via tools such as Brandwatch, Talkwalker and Social Studio
- Deliver community management and escalation within the team
- Utilise tools such as Sprout Social and Hootsuite to implement content across channels
- Track activity to provide insights and analysis and optimise all campaigns via social analytics packages and Google Analytics
- There may be a requirement to work with our web content team to deliver content via CMS platforms however full training will be given.
The ideal candidate will be
- 1-2 years’ experience is a similar role
- A strong understanding of the social media landscape and the enthusiasm to keep up with the trends
- Strong writing skills but equally confident with number crunching
- The ability to work at pace, accurately
- A team player with the want to immerse themselves in digital technology at a forward thinking agency
- The ability to communicate well at all levels of our business, incl. with our clients
- Friendly, calm under pressure, brimming with ideas with a clear enthusiasm about a career at Dog!
What is life like here?
Our Glasgow HQ is based right in the heart of the city, on Glasgow’s bustling Buchanan Street, with an open-plan, friendly, atmosphere. We’ve been around since 1996 and our staff retention is strong, we even have a number of Dogs who’ve been here since day one.
Our clients are global therefore we are working on briefs for some of the world’s biggest brands. We work closely with the teams in London and Asia, and travel is commonplace.
We offer flexibility in our working hours, 25 days annual leave (excl. bank holidays), training budget, private healthcare, Friday beers, staff parties, free fruit, a tuck shop (for when you’re in need of a sugar rush!) and reduced city centre parking costs.
If you’re interested in applying submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Social Vacancy”. No agencies please.