Digital Project Manager
Dog are currently looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to oversee the planning and production of a wide variety of digital projects, working closely with the Client Services team.
Creating and maintaining project plans
- Tracking all project progress against agreed milestones, deadlines, scope and reporting progress back to the account team
- Identifying risks, analyse options to mitigate risks and raise concerns to senior management
- Liaising with all project team members as required
- Forecasting resource requirements / identifying bottlenecks
- Leading project team meetings
- Strong advocate for collaboration and interdisciplinary problem-solving
- Positive, solution - focused thinker
- Highly committed to excellence; constantly looking for ways to raise the bar
- Hands on experience of requirements gathering, creating statements of work, functional specifications, budgets and schedules
- Ability to explain technical requirements in a comprehensive way to those with limited technical experience
- Team player with excellent diplomatic skills
- Microsoft office 2010
- Prince2 qualification and / or experience
- Agile / Scrum master qualifications and / or experience
- End to end web development process
- Commercially astute allied to a pragmatic approach to digital project delivery
- Knowledge of all digital marketing channels
- Internal and external client facing skills
- Exceptional work ethic
In addition to this, you’ll have to be self-motivated and a fantastic communicator who can perform well under pressure.
As a Digital Project Manager you will be responsible for working with everyone in the team to ensure projects are resourced so that they can be delivered on time and budget. Ideally you already have experience of working in a Digital Creative Agency as you will need to know who does what, when and in which order.
The role calls for a candidate with the ability to plan and manage their resources through a busy studio, always a step ahead of the game with the ability to think quickly and take control. Good with clients, equally good with the delivery team you’ll lead and manage with a deft touch and confidence. You'll ensure that multiple digital campaigns (on average 4-6 depending on size and complexity) are meticulously planned from inception to delivery.
If you’re interested in applying submit your CV and any supplementary portfolio work to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Project Manager Vacancy”