Our marketing team are on the look-out for a top-notch PPC Manager / Paid Media Manager to join the team. You would be ultimately responsible for planning, creation and optimisation of paid media campaigns for clients across sectors including entertainment, finance, sports, education and B2B.
As part of a team of experts across PPC, SEO, Content, Web Analytics & Insights and Media Buying/Planning you should be passionate about delivering the best possible results for our clients by using paid search, display, paid social and programmatic channels.
The Paid Media team at Dog work on a really exciting mix of clients across different verticals, but we are always looking to standardise best practices for all clients. We also love exploring new ways to use the latest technology platforms or data learnings, so sharing success with your team mates and the Dog blog is a big part of this role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to deliver campaigns across video, mobile, display, search, remarketing and programmatic platforms
- Familiarity with multivariate and A/B tests, especially using Facebook, AdWords & Optimize platforms
- In-depth knowledge of latest paid search (AdWords & Bing) techniques
- Strong knowledge of display platforms within AdWords and familiarity with other options for display such as Taboola, or Avid
- Demonstrable experience with analytics packages, with a focus on Google Analytics
- Experience putting together campaign plans in response to tight turnaround deadlines from clients, and selling the chosen approach to key contacts within the client’s organization
- Exceptional time management skills
- Very strong budget management skills
- Ability to share complex information in an easy to understand manner – both verbally and in writing
- A high level of comfort pitching to new clients or offering ideas for additional services that would be suitable for existing clients
We could go on and on, but you'll know by now if this sounds like you. You may be currently in a similar role or you may be looking to take the next step - whatever your story we'd love to hear from you.
Our Glasgow HQ is based right in the heart of the city, on Glasgow’s bustling Buchanan Street, with an open-plan, friendly, atmosphere.
We’ve been around since 1996 and our staff retention is strong, we even have a number of Dogs who’ve been here since day one; and we’re focused on ensuring the best talent available bring their skills to Dog.
Our clients are global, therefore we are working on briefs for some of the world’s biggest brands. We work closely with the teams in London and Asia, and travel is commonplace.
We offer flexibility in our working hours, 25 days' annual leave (excl. bank holidays), training budget, private healthcare, Friday beers, staff parties, free fruit, a tuck shop (for when you’re in need of a sugar rush!) and reduced city centre parking costs.