This is a rare opportunity to join our busy Creative Team within Dog, where you’ll work across our full suite of clients, delivering excellence in motion, content creation and conceptual advertising.
Reporting directly to our Head of Creative, you’ll slot into a team of makers in social media, copywriting, content design, strategy and art direction – and you’ll help deliver our big ideas, executing inspiring work across owned, earned and paid channels. Naturally, you’ll be involved in all aspects of a project from initial briefing, right through to concept creation, development and delivery.
Your background is creative, and of course, you’ll think digital first. Ideally, you’ll have a solid knowledge of marketing channels – specifically across social media and display advertising - and you’ll work closely with our teams in media, customer experience and social activation too.
As a senior member of our team, you’ll communicate with our clients with ease, you’ll have an enthusiasm that matches your skills, collaboration will be second nature and you’ll be able to inspire us with ideas that meet and exceed client expectations. We’re also looking for someone that enjoys sharing knowledge with the team and help mentor those you’ll be working closely with.
Ultimately, you love what you do, you love a challenge and you’re excited to shape our clients’ briefs into engaging, creative, successful pieces of content.
- You’re a creative thinker and problem solver, capable of applying your talent to a wide variety of briefs and challenges.
- You’ll be comfortable in participating in brainstorming exercises, client inspiration sessions and continually sharing new design perspectives.
- Bring the ability to get under the skin of our clients’ businesses, understanding their needs and brand guidelines to best deliver creative work.
- Strong experience in online advertising, social media and creation of engaging ads and digital content.
- Ability to storyboard and work with copywriting team from initial concept.
- Creation of motion advertising for OOH, broadcast and web projects – working with the wider team to deliver across these mediums.
- Use of After Effects, Photoshop, Adobe Animate and Google Web Designer.
- Cinema 4D or other 3D packages would be a bonus.
- Strong design and typography skills with knowledge of layouts and graphic design fundamentals.
- Strong attention to detail and quality control.
- Efficient time management, estimation of time and communication of progress with teams.
- Editing of raw video footage to enhance final output.
- Liaison with production managers (Project Management, Traffic Manager, AdOps) to spec and deadline.
You’re right for us if:
- You’re ready to shape this role and our clients’ briefs.
- You’re a self-starter and can work on solo creative as well as direct the output of others, you’ll roll up your sleeves and lead by example in
- Your core desire is the delivery of creative ideas for clients that works for their audiences.
- You’ll inspire our clients and our internal teams.
- You love to share ideas and enthuse others.
- You’re part of our open culture with a focus on ongoing development
and career progression.
- You’ll have an eye on emerging technology and new platforms,
and are enthusiastic about applying innovative thinking and solutions for
- With exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills, you’ll have the ability to facilitate business at all levels.
What’s life like at Dog?
Our Glasgow HQ is based right in the heart of the city, on Glasgow’s bustling Buchanan Street, with an open-plan, friendly office, we’re a team who pride ourselves on working well together.
We’ve been around since 1996 and our staff retention is strong – we even have several Dogs who’ve been here since day one. More importantly, we’re focused on recruiting the best talent available to bring their skills to Dog.
Our clients are global, which means we’re working on briefs for some of the world’s biggest brands in beauty, drinks, finance and entertainment. We work closely with our teams in London and Asia, and travel is commonplace.
We offer flexibility in our working hours, 25 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays), training budget, private healthcare, Friday beers, staff parties, free fruit, a tuck shop and reduced city centre parking costs.
If you’re interested in applying, submit your CV and any supplementary portfolio work to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Motion Graphics Vacancy”.
No agencies please.