Dog is looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Marketing Strategist to join our team based in Glasgow (working remotely at present), to create brilliant digital experiences for global brands.
The Marketing Strategist will be the driving force and knowledge hub for our client marketing services. They will combine all relevant marketing channels and platforms – from SEO to paid media, to content – into one actionable plan that is then used to develop, launch, or enhance the marketing of client brand, products or services. Within Dog they will help lead the agency’s strategic direction and become the consultant in this field.
- Lead the agency in its development and ongoing delivery of integrated marketing consultancy and services for our clients and for the agency.
- Lead a team of marketing professionals to produce ‘best in class’ services.
- Lead the agency research function across client and agency related activity.
- Drive value for the organisation.
- Engage with clients and all management team.
- Extensive experience developing and delivering omnichannel marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Degree in relevant or inspiring discipline.
- More than 10 years digital agency experience.
- Possess broad knowledge of best digital practices.
- Knowledge of emerging digital tools.
- Thorough understanding of digital touch points.
- Understanding of web analytics.
- Delivery of cross-platform projects.
- Experience of working with B2C and B2B brands.
- Working within a pitch environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate with other functions within the business
- Ability to coach, mentor and lead a team
- Insightful and collaborative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commercially aware
- Deadline driven
Our Glasgow HQ is based right in the heart of the city, on Glasgow’s bustling Buchanan Street, with an open-plan, friendly, atmosphere.
We’ve been around since 1996 and our staff retention is strong, we even have a number of Dogs who’ve been here since day one; and we’re focused on ensuring the best talent available bring their skills to Dog.
Our clients are global, therefore we are working on briefs for some of the world’s biggest brands. We work closely with teams in London and Asia, and travel is commonplace.
We offer flexibility in our working hours, 25 days annual leave (excl. bank holidays), training budget, private healthcare, Friday beers, staff parties, free fruit, a tuck shop (for when you’re in need of a sugar rush!) and reduced city centre parking costs.