About Dog Digital
Dog Digital is an award-winning digital agency, specialising in integrated digital marketing, website design and development, digital marketing and online advertising. Included in their extensive blue chip client list are L’Oréal, Heineken, The Macallan, UEFA, Baillie Gifford, Standard Life, Scottish and Southern Energy Network, and Arnold Clark.
Role and Responsibilities
Dog requires an experienced Digital Account Manager, for an exciting role based in our London office (working remotely at present), working on some of our most prestigious accounts including L’Oréal Paris, Garnier, and other exciting consumer brands. Ideally, the candidate will have solid experience of working with large clients within an agency background; with at least two years’ experience in a similar role and be responsible for managing and growing client engagement activities across key accounts.
Working within a dedicated client team, the Account Manager will work closely with all internal departments; creative, strategy, planning, marketing, design, development, project management, and production to formulate, brief, implement and deliver successful and leading-edge digital solutions for our clients.
Acting as the main point of contact for clients the candidate will be adept at building and maintaining strong relationships by providing exemplar levels of customer service and should be capable of managing and delivering often complex projects for your clients, within agreed budget and timescales.
The candidate will have a breadth of knowledge across all digital disciplines, including but not limited to knowledge of; Web channel marketing, CMS systems, web design and build, e-commerce, mobile web and apps, SEO, PPC, Social media, email marketing, and online advertising.
We need a confident and hardworking digital account manager who will relish playing a major role within a fast-paced account with passion and enthusiasm for all things digital. The candidate needs to be a strong team player who can effectively influence and motivate project teams in a positive manner and able to build respect and trust from colleagues and clients alike. And be able to prioritise their own workload, be dependable, adaptable, and calm under pressure.
- Building strong, enduring relationships with clients
- Strong commercial awareness
- Demonstrable ability to plan & implement commercial and strategic development of client accounts
- Confident to lead client meetings at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – you can clearly articulate ideas and solutions
- Accurate financial forecasting and project invoicing
- Solid project management skills
- Scoping and documentation of client requirements
- Rounded knowledge of all digital disciplines
- Experience in B2C and B2B projects
- Previous agency experience
- Experience within the beauty industry
- Relevant marketing experience or qualification
- General understanding of Website CMS (Sitecore would be an advantage)
- Project Management qualification e.g. Prince2 / SCRUM
Our Glasgow HQ is based right in the heart of the city, on Glasgow’s bustling Buchanan Street, with an open-plan, friendly, atmosphere.
We’ve been around since 1996 and our staff retention is strong, we even have a number of Dogs who’ve been here since day one; and we’re focused on ensuring the best talent available bring their skills to Dog.
Our clients are global, therefore we are working on briefs for some of the world’s biggest brands. We work closely with teams in London and Asia, and travel is commonplace.
We offer flexibility in our working hours, 25 days' annual leave (excl. bank holidays), training budget, private healthcare, Friday beers, staff parties, free fruit, a tuck shop (for when you’re in need of a sugar rush!) and reduced city centre parking costs.