Dog is looking to recruit two talented and enthusiastic Account Services positions in our London office, working with some of our most innovative and exciting key accounts. There are positions available for an Account Manager and Account Director, so no matter your experience level, there may be a fit for you in our team.
We need confident natural leaders, who relish playing a significant role within a fast-growing agency. You will be a passionate advocate of digital technology, have a can-do attitude and an enthusiasm for delivering excellent creative work. You will be a strong leader who can mentor staff and effectively influence and motivate project teams in a positive manner and be able to build respect and trust from colleagues and clients alike. You will be able to prioritise your own workload, be dependable, adaptable, articulate and calm under pressure.
Roles and Responsibilities
Ideally from an agency background in a similar client relationship, strategy/planning role. You will be responsible for managing relationships with senior client stakeholders and for growing client engagement activities within key accounts.
These Account Services positions will work closely with all internal departments; creative, strategy, planning, marketing, design, development, project management and production to lead the client and formulate, brief, implement and deliver successful digital solutions for our clients.
You will be a strategic thinker, be passionate about digital technology and embrace innovation, you will be required to lead and manage the digital strategy and the commercial approach across your key accounts. You will be able to build and maintain strong relationships and deliver excellent customer service and be able to define client requirements and brief complex technical projects into the team.
You will have a breadth of knowledge across all digital disciplines, including but not limited to knowledge of; CMS systems, web design and build, e-commerce, mobile web and apps, SEO, PPC, Social media, email marketing and online advertising.
• Ownership of all aspects of key client accounts
• Demonstrable ability to plan and implement commercial and strategic development of client accounts
• Creating new business opportunities within an existing client base
• Scoping and documentation of client requirements and able to effectively articulate ideas, solutions and strategic planning
• Being a strategic partner to your clients in their digital activity
• Strong commercial awareness and accurate financial forecasting
• Building strong, enduring relationships with clients and developing senior client contacts
• Supporting new business development activity and pitches
• Solid project management skills
• Rounded knowledge of all digital disciplines
• Motivation and management of the client team
• Previous digital agency experience
• Relevant marketing experience or qualification
• General understanding of digital technologies / website projects
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, contributory pension, private healthcare, a collaborative and open working environment, and great opportunities for personal development and progression.
Monthly travel and overnight stays between our London and Glasgow offices will be required to liaise with our split site team.
Apply below, highlighting which position you are applying for in the subject line.