We're looking for a talented front-end developer to join our studio in Glasgow. You will work within the development team, creating brilliant digital experiences for our clients' customers and stakeholders.
The right candidate is an individual with the talent and drive to deliver beautiful, technically proficient, and effective websites, tools, applications and digital experiences. We expect the highest standards and a thirst to harness the latest techniques and processes for the benefit of our clients.
- SASS / LESS
- HTML Email
- Mobile-first Responsive Design
- Experience using Front-end Frameworks (Foundation/Bootstrap)
- Knowledge of building for backwards compatibility down to IE8
- Ability to develop highly accessible HTML builds up to AAA
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in building re-usable/modular/scalable components
Desired modern front end workflow experience
- Command Line Interface, Terminal
- Node JS, Node Package Manager (NPM)
- Assemble JS
- Bower Package Manager
- Source Tree / Git
- Angular JS
- Experience using client side API’s
- Experience writing CSS using BEM
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, contributory pension, private healthcare, a collaborative and open working environment, as well as great opportunities for personal development and progression.
For further information or to apply for this role please contact Robert Lawson on email@example.com