Dog is expanding rapidly! We are looking for a skilled and motivated individual to join our Finance team as a Finance Assistant. Join the pack!
Dog is looking for an enthusiastic, talented and motivated finance assistance to support the team. The primary responsibility of the position is to ensure the timely processing of daily transactions, maintenance of financial records and general finance tasks. You will work closely with our finance manager to ensure our weekly and monthly reports are delivered accurately and on time, as well as providing support for the team on our job management system.
- Ensuring supplier invoices are properly approved, processed and posted
- Checking and posting bank transactions
- Preparing and processing journal entries, prepayments and accruals
- Maintaining fixed asset register and other schedules
- General finance administrative work
- Assisting with updating our job management system (full training provided)
- Experienced in Sage Accounting packages
- Solid finance processing experience is essential
- Excellent IT skills (Excel/Word/Email)
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Professional and organised approach
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage your own workload
What We Offer
- A great working environment within one of the most creative agencies in the UK
- Competitive salary with career progression opportunities
- Full training and support programme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance (4 x annual salary) and other benefits
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Please contact: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agencies please do not respond.