Dog has ambitious plans for its London office and is currently looking for a Digital Account Manager to join its client services team.
Ideally from a digital agency background, the Account Manager will have about one year of experience in a similar role and be responsible for managing and growing client engagement activities across multiple key accounts. Reporting to the Account Director in London, the chosen candidate will work closely with all internal departments; creative, strategy, planning, marketing, design, development, project management and production to formulate, brief, implement and deliver successful and leading edge digital solutions for our clients.
The Account Manager will also be responsible for uploading content and rich media on behalf of our clients and so a good working knowledge of content management and CMS is advantageous.
Acting as the main point of contact for clients the candidate will be adept at building and maintaining strong relationships with clients by providing exemplar levels of customer service, and capable of managing and delivering often complex projects for your clients independently, within agreed budget and timescales.
The Account Manager will have a breadth of knowledge across all digital disciplines, including but not limited to CMS systems, web design and build, e-commerce, mobile web and apps, SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing and online advertising.
We need a confident and hardworking person who would relish playing a major role within a fast growing business. The candidate will be a proactive self-starter, with a can-do attitude and enthusiasm for all things digital. He/she will be a strong team player who can effectively influence and motivate project teams in a positive manner and able to build respect and trust from colleagues and clients alike. The candidate will be able to prioritise their own workload, be dependable, adaptable, articulate, calm under pressure, very organized and detail oriented.
- Building strong, enduring relationships with clients
- Strong commercial awareness
- Demonstrable ability to plan and implement commercial and strategic development of client accounts
- Confident to lead client meetings at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – you can clearly articulate ideas and solutions
- Accurate financial forecasting and project invoicing
- Solid project management skills
- Web content management / CMS experience
- Scoping and documentation of client requirements
- Rounded knowledge of all digital disciplines
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Previous agency experience
- Relevant marketing experience or qualification
- General understanding of HTML, CSS or .Net technologies
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, contributory pension, private healthcare a collaborative and open working environment, and great opportunities for development and progression.
For further details or to apply for this position, please email Magali Bourcy.