Digital Account Manager London
The following role has been filled but speculative CVs can be sent to email@example.com. Dog is an independent digital collective combining technology, marketing and creative design. We are looking for a Digital Account Manager to act as the main point of contact for clients. The candidate will be adept at building and maintaining strong relationships with clients by providing exemplary levels of customer service, and capable of managing and delivering often complex projects for your clients independently, within agreed budget and timescales.
Roles and Responsibilities
Ideally, from a digital agency background, the Account Manager will have at least two years of experience in a similar role and be responsible for managing and delivering digital projects across multiple key accounts. Reporting to the Account Director in London, the Account Manager will work closely with all internal departments; creative, strategy, planning, marketing, design, development, project management and production to formulate, brief, implement and deliver successful and leading edge digital solutions for our clients.
A good working knowledge and experience of website development, digital campaigns and content management is essential.
Acting as the main point of contact for clients the candidate will be adept at building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and stakeholders by providing exemplar levels of customer service. The candidate must be capable of managing and delivering often complex projects for clients, independently and within agreed budget and timescales.
The Account Manager will have a breadth of knowledge across all digital disciplines, including but not limited to CMS systems, web design and build, ecommerce, mobile web and apps, SEO, PPC, Social media, email marketing and online advertising.
We need a confident and hardworking person who would relish playing a major role within a high-profile account. The candidate will be a proactive self-starter, with a can-do attitude and enthusiasm for all things digital. He/she will be a strong team player who can effectively influence and motivate project teams in a positive manner and able to build respect and trust from colleagues and clients alike. The candidate will be able to prioritise their own workload, be dependable, adaptable, articulate, calm under pressure, very organized and detail oriented.
Client list to include:
- L’Oréal Group Consumer Product Division Brands: o Garnier, L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Essie, Mixa
- Scoping, definition and documentation of client requirements
- Confident lead in client meetings at all levels
- Solid understanding of website development processes and project management skills
- Web content management / CMS experience
- Rounded knowledge of all digital disciplines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – you can clearly articulate ideas and solutions
- Building strong, enduring relationships with clients
- Strong commercial awareness
- Demonstrable ability to plan and implement commercial and strategic development of client accounts
- Financial forecasting and project invoicing
- Previous agency experience
- Relevant marketing experience or qualification
- General understanding of HTML, CSS or .Net technologies
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, contributory pension, private healthcare a collaborative and open working environment, and great opportunities for development and progression.
For further details or to apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org