Dog is on the look out for an ultra-talented .NET web developer to join our amazing team of devs and techs in London.
Dog is growing and, as such, is interested to hear from .NET web developers with back-end CMS skills and experience building best-in-class websites.
Ideally coming with existing Umbraco or Sitecore experience (we're a Gold Implementation Partner!), you will be rubbing shoulders with some of the best developers in the business on some very exciting projects to create brilliant digital experiences. Dog has experienced huge growth over several years and our global presence provides great opportunities for working with top-end brands.
- C# .NET web development (Web Forms and ideally MVC)
- Experience of one or more major CMS systems (Umbraco, Sitecore, Episerver, Ektron etc).
- SQL Server 2008 / 2012
- HTML5 / CSS3
- SVN / GIT source control
- Understanding of accessibility standards
- Mobile development experience
- Exposure to large scale email campaigns
- Agency or public-facing client web background
- Working on large-scale websites for major clients
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
- Real attention to detail
- Commitment to customer service and ensuring high standards of communication and quality
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, contributory pension, private healthcare, a collaborative and open working environment, and great opportunities for development and progression.
Please forward CVs (individuals only - no agencies please!) to firstname.lastname@example.org.