The following role has been filled but speculative CVs can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. As a new addition to Dog, you’ll work within our content team to produce written output across websites, printed materials, advertising copy, social media and PR. You will also work closely with our Creative Director on generating creative ideas for our clients across all communication channels.
As a new addition to Dog, you’ll work within our content team to produce written output across websites, printed materials, advertising copy, social media and PR. You will also work closely with our Creative Director on generating creative ideas for our clients across all communication channels.
You may come from an agency background, currently be working freelance or be the voice for a sole brand, however you’ll have an aptitude for engaging copy, a creative mind, a will to work as part of a team and underpin all of the above with accuracy as standard.
Your role will form part of our content team – a group of designers, marketers, animators and artists who are responsible for generating ideas and creating content in the beauty, finance, sports and drinks industries amongst others; therefore the ability to edit your tone of voice to suit is of upmost importance.
We need a confident and hardworking person who would relish playing a major role within a fast growing business.
The candidate will be a proactive self-starter with a can-do attitude and enthusiastic nature. He/she will be a strong team player who can effectively influence and motivate in a positive manner and able to build respect and trust from colleagues and clients alike.
The candidate will be able to prioritise his/her own workload, be dependable, adaptable, articulate, calm under pressure, very organized and detail oriented.
As our copywriter you will
- Write content for web and offline channels including advertising copy, social media content, copy for web and PR releases
- Be able to tailor your tone of voice to suit various client briefs
- Understand the target audience for each piece of content and deliver for this audience
- Be able to edit your own copy, as well as editing third party content
- Be able to execute creative content ideas across multi-channels
- Work with our designers to deliver image and copy requirements daily against client briefs
- Deliver research and analysis of previous content and make recommendations for required copy updates based on this
- Assist with pitches and proposals
- Build strong, enduring relationships with clients as you get under the skin of their brand
- Have the ability to understand and deliver against feedback
- Rate accuracy above all else
- The ability to juggle various projects at any one time
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- A passion and understanding of digital channels and their abilities
- A general understanding of social media and SEO, with a want to upskill in these areas if required
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, contributory pension, private healthcare, ongoing development, a collaborative and open working environment, and great opportunities for development and progression.
To apply for this role email email@example.com with the subject line “Copywriter Vacancy”. Please include your CV and 2-3 pieces of written work that you feel best showcases your ability.