In light of recent client wins and growing accounts, Dog is currently looking for a content editor to join our client services team.
A position suited to a recent graduate or similar, the successful candidate will be responsible for processing and managing content changes across multiple websites for a range of high profile, global brands. Work will range from minor text and creative updates through to building campaign landing pages at the centre of product launch or marketing campaigns. Critical to this role is an ability to follow publishing and brand guidelines, with deadlines and tight turnarounds common in this fast-paced digital marketing environment.
Reporting to an Account Manager, the chosen candidate will work closely with various internal departments - Creative, Marketing, Design, Development, Project Management and Production - to ensure each of our clients’ websites are up-to-date and optimised, and providing exceptional digital experiences for their customers.
At this level, attitude is everything. And a keen interest in all things digital, content marketing and communications certainly helps. We need a confident and hardworking person who would relish playing a key role within a fast-growing business. The chosen candidate will be a proactive self-starter, with a can-do attitude and enthusiasm for all things digital. He/she will be a strong team player who is able to build respect and trust from colleagues and clients alike. Our content editors need to be dependable, adaptable, articulate, calm under pressure, very organised and detail oriented.
We’re looking for an ambitious individual looking for an opportunity to develop a career within an innovative, agile and independent agency.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management
- A self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-orientated, with a keen eye for accuracy and quality checking
- Ability to respond to feedback and work within defined workflows with multiple stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Previous agency experience, at intern level or above
- Working knowledge of Photoshop or In-design packages
- Experience in using web content management systems
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, contributory pension, private healthcare a collaborative and open working environment, and great opportunities for training, development and progression.
For further details or to apply for this position, please email Alison Laing.